Indian Campground & RV Park in Buffalo, Wyoming is
located halfway between Mount Rushmore and Yellowstone National Park, at the junction
of I-90 and I-25.
We are an ideal stopping off point to visit the beautiful Big Horn Mountains, the Bighorn
National Forest, and the Historic Bozeman Trail sites. We are also at the point
where these two interstates meet up with the Cloud Peak Scenic Byway (also known as
Highway 16). Easy off and easy on -- just 1/2 block west of I-25's exit 299.
This is the shortest, safest and most scenic route to Yellowstone Park - with the least
grade for those big outfits.
have over 200 large, mature shade trees - pruned and ready to
accommodate your rig to
protect you and your valuable equipment. We also have grassy tent sites right next to a stream and cabin
rentals. Our large swimming pool is heated to a perfect 84 degrees!
FOR OUR GUESTS'
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE, WE ALSO HAVE:
- Cable TV
- FREE Wi-Fi
- New - 50 amp full hook-up 75' pull thrus
- Large pull thrus with full hookups, or just
water and electric
- Groups and family reunions
- 24 hour laundromat
- Sparkling clean hot showers and bathrooms
- RV supplies, Gifts and souvenirs
- Propane sales
- Grassy Tent Sites by a Running Stream
- We are also within easy walking distance of
several fine restaurants, a mini golf course and ice cream
- And for those who are avid readers, we run a
Trade-a-Book exchange program.
- Easy on-off access to both I-90 and I-25
Be sure to check out
the other pages of our website to see what we have to offer you.